Clinical Counsellor, Registered Social Worker
Elena is an individual, couples, and family Counsellor.
She is a Registered Social Worker with BC College of Social Workers #8914, and BC Association of Social Workers # 1005805. She holds a Master of Social Work Degree from Dalhousie University.
- Parenting issues/concerns related to child development
- Parent-teen issues
- Historical and recent trauma and abuse (e.g. managing stress, anxiety, depression, low energy, change in mood, sleeping problems, etc.)
- School-based concerns (e.g. academic and behaviour)
- Work-related difficulties; couple relationship issues
- Wellbeing concerns related to MVA